cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Activity Center Notifications returning as unread

rsmithgs
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello, I have a user who has marked all notifications in the Activity Center as read (both individually as well as using the triple dots and marking all as read), but each day her notifications come back as unread. I believe that they are reappearing after each time the application is reloaded.

This is in the Zoom Phone System section because this only seems to be happening with Zoom phone notifications specifically, Voicemail, missed calls, etc. 

I don't see any real settings we can change regarding the Activity Center Notifications besides allowing specific notifications into that area. We want these notifications to appear so the user will know that they have calls to return or voicemails to listen to, but how do we prevent the activity from returning after it has been marked as read?

I have talked with this user and they have just updated to the latest version of the Zoom Workplace Client (6.2.3). She had marked all of the notifications as read, then updated and the notifications returned after the application restarted.

I appreciate any help you guys can give me! Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

FireandIce

I am on version 6.1.11 (Mac OS) and am also seeking relief from this issue. It's driving me crazy! I mark them read and sure enough the red dot on the notification bell comes right back. I just went out of office for 2 hours and came back to the same notifications.

UPDATE: I just updated to 6.2.3 and sure enough I am immediately being notified of old text messages and missed phone calls as if they are new.