cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMC Campaign for "individual"

mcs2
Newcomer
Newcomer

SMS Campaign only allows "Corporate" entities to apply for DLC Brand. How does an "individual" create a DLC Brand/Campaign. so as to allow an SMS to be sent?

4 REPLIES 4

eli-hu
Explorer
Explorer

Hi, @mcs2 , it looks like we have the same problem! I started a similar thread over a year ago. Zoom support was going to get back to me but never did. I found another person with the same problem, but they haven't received a response either.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @mcs2 and @eli-hu.

I'm sorry for the late response. 

You may check out this article for guidance in setting up 10DLC compliance for Zoom Phone SMS as a conversational (person-to-person) messaging tool.

Please let us know if this has been helpful. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Mark,

Thanks for responding. The article you linked isn't very helpful because we still have the problem of creating a brand as an individual in the first place, as I explained in detail in the thread I started 15 months ago. All of the "create your brand" instructions assume that you are some sort of business, corporation, or other organization.

R-McGurn
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am porting a number that has already been registered. I do not use SMS for campaigns. I use it to communicate with individuals or staff. How can I get this set up as soon as possible?