cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding a life threatening situation

Sanjay05
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi I recently got into a scam where as person recorded the zoom meeting without my knowledge which contained my personal videos and later he started to demand money from me and if not he said he is gonna publish it online and I have filed an official police complaint on it and as well as I have submitted a ticket to zoom with the proof of the scam including the complaint filed to block the persons zoom account. Whereas zoom has less priority to the ticket as low category and I am in need of an immediate help to block the scammer account. Please look into this as soon as possible 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Sanjay05 oh no! So sorry to hear about this incident. We cannot handle such inquiry on the Community, however, the best way to get this situated would be Reporting to Trust & Safety here

You mentioned a police complaint, please utilize selecting the "Submit a Law Enforcement Request" option when submitting. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN

Hi @Sanjay05 oh no! So sorry to hear about this incident. We cannot handle such inquiry on the Community, however, the best way to get this situated would be Reporting to Trust & Safety here

You mentioned a police complaint, please utilize selecting the "Submit a Law Enforcement Request" option when submitting. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!