Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Older version of Zoom on windows 11 April 3 2024

pranavpagare
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi @Bort 

I should not have hit update zoom, but I am looking for the version of zoom which I downloaded on April 3 2024 Windows 11, I am not sure which  version was there at that time, can you help with those links for zoom installer ( April 3 2024 ) for windows ?

Please help @Bort 

1 REPLY 1

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello   @pranavpagare

Looking through the release notes, nothing was released on April 3. The March 8, 2024 release is 5.17.11, and the next release on April 15, 2024 was 6.0.0. You can find the release notes here:  https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061222 

The 5.17.11 versions are listed here:

The 6.0.0 versions are listed here: 

For future reference, you can download any older version of Zoom by replacing the version in the URL with the version number on the reference. So in the examples above, the release notes for 6.0.0 show 6.0.0 (37205). If you remove the parenthesis and add a period before the numbers in parenthesis, you can place this number in the URL to download the desired installation. 

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake