cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the default Zoom host email when scheduling through Google calendar

Ctownsend
Explorer
Explorer

If I schedule a meeting through zoom itself, it uses my (correct) work email. But if I schedule a meeting through Google calendar and then select Zoom for video conferencing, the host shows as my (incorrect) personal email. I can't seem to figure out how to fix this?? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the zoom add-on and that didn't help. It has to be a setting in my Google Suite but I can't figure out where.

2 REPLIES 2

CaraThompson
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue. Did you find a solution to this? Thanks.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there, 

I'm sorry for the late response and welcome to the Zoom community! 

We would advise signing out of multiple Google accounts on your browser and only logging in to your work account. You may then install Zoom for Google Workspace Add-onYou cannot install the add-on if you are signed in to multiple Google accounts, so you will need to be only signed-in to the account that you want to install the add-on for. Additionally, when using the add-on and you are signed-in to multiple Google accounts with the add-on installed, this will cause issues when scheduling Zoom meetings.

Let me know if this helps.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?