cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guests receive a message stating "the host is in another meeting" when they attempt to join a call.

pbach
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone ...

I am facing a very challenging problem. For the past few weeks, clients have received the message "the host in on another meeting", which is untrue. I cannot determine how  to solve this problem and have an account that does not provide phone consultation. 

has anyone else faced this and resolved it?

Thank you.

Pat 

5 REPLIES 5

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi pbach.

This message usually appears when the host has a meeting open or has left it open with other participants even though he is no longer in the session. Since you can only host one session at a time, does this happen like this?

Wences

marbie
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same problem. I have re-named the meetings, ended the meetings, shut down after the meetings but NOTHING works.

RN
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @pbach @marbie was @WencesUnzueta response helpful? If so great! Don't forget to mark their reply as the solution; otherwise, we'd love to further assist you! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi! I end each meeting & close Zoom when it is over. Usually, I won't have another meeting until the next day. But we spend 30 minutes each time for people to logout and log back in; for me to end the meeting and close Zoom and reboot my PC and log back into Zoom several times before it will allow guests to enter the Zoom meeting. Help!

Cece_fromTampa
Newcomer
Newcomer

same here. Ever since the so called 'upgrade', my guests cannot join my meeting any longer. what is the solution?