cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Multiple Zoom Meetings Without User Login Using Server-to-Server OAuth and Zoom Web SDK

Sarwjeet

I am currently working on an integration with Zoom and have a few questions regarding the process of creating multiple meetings without requiring the user to log into their Zoom account.

I am using a Zoom Server-to-Server OAuth app alongside the Zoom Web SDK. My goal is to create multiple Zoom meetings programmatically without needing the user to log in each time. Specifically, I would like to understand if I need to create multiple instances of the Zoom General App in order to facilitate the creation of multiple meetings simultaneously, or if there is a more efficient approach.

Here are my key questions:

1. Is it necessary to create multiple Zoom General Apps to handle the creation of multiple meetings, or is there an alternative way to generate multiple meetings using the same app instance?
  2. What is the recommended process for creating multiple Zoom meetings using the Server-to-Server OAuth app without requiring user login?
  3. Could you please provide a detailed explanation of the workflow for managing multiple meetings in this context, including any limitations or best practices?

Understanding the entire process will greatly assist me in integrating Zoom into my application efficiently, and I appreciate any guidance or documentation you can provide on this topic.

Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to your response.

0 REPLIES 0