cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analytics and Reports

Eryk
Newcomer
Newcomer

I manage multiple call queues and trying to find a way to have a dashboard to monitor volumes, wait times, svc level and who is logged in and out for all queues in 1 location.

I went to the Zoom Learning Center and the first lesson tells me to open the Zoom Desktop Client and select the Zoom Contact Center Icon at the top menu.  I don't have that icon.  I downloaded the most current update and still not there.

What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @Eryk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are missing your Zoom Contact Center icon. Since you have already upgraded to the most recent version of Zoom, please try the following as there could be a few reason why this is occurring:

1. Verify that you are utilizing your Contact Center License & Your Role has Contact Center Selected:

• Confirm that your account has the Zoom Contact Center license assigned. You can verify this by logging into the Zoom web portal and navigating to User Management > Users. Check the license type assigned to you. If you have the Contact Center section within the web portal, you can also verify you are assigned a license (see below article). If you do have a custom Role, you may need to go to Users > Roles > and verify that the "View" option is selected for that role. 
      https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061941 
  2. Enable Contact Center for Your Account:

• If you have administrative privileges, ensure that the Contact Center is enabled for your account. Go to Admin Settings in the Zoom web portal, navigate to Account Management > Account Settings, and look for the Contact Center section to enable it.
  3. Check Client Settings:

• You can check this by opening your Zoom client and go to Settings > click the "More" option and see if the icon is nestled within there. From here, you can drag and drop it into your preferred location.
  4. Clear Cache and Re-login:

• Clear the cache of your Zoom client. This can be done by signing out of your Zoom client, closing it, and then reopening and signing back in.
  5. Check with Administrator, if applicable:

• If you're part of an organization, contact your Zoom administrator to ensure that the Contact Center feature is enabled and correctly configured for your user account.

If one of these solutions work for you, please make sure to reply with what method was successful and mark this question as a solution for future clients. 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomerIT

Hello @Eryk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are missing your Zoom Contact Center icon. Since you have already upgraded to the most recent version of Zoom, please try the following as there could be a few reason why this is occurring:

1. Verify that you are utilizing your Contact Center License & Your Role has Contact Center Selected:

• Confirm that your account has the Zoom Contact Center license assigned. You can verify this by logging into the Zoom web portal and navigating to User Management > Users. Check the license type assigned to you. If you have the Contact Center section within the web portal, you can also verify you are assigned a license (see below article). If you do have a custom Role, you may need to go to Users > Roles > and verify that the "View" option is selected for that role. 
      https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061941 
  2. Enable Contact Center for Your Account:

• If you have administrative privileges, ensure that the Contact Center is enabled for your account. Go to Admin Settings in the Zoom web portal, navigate to Account Management > Account Settings, and look for the Contact Center section to enable it.
  3. Check Client Settings:

• You can check this by opening your Zoom client and go to Settings > click the "More" option and see if the icon is nestled within there. From here, you can drag and drop it into your preferred location.
  4. Clear Cache and Re-login:

• Clear the cache of your Zoom client. This can be done by signing out of your Zoom client, closing it, and then reopening and signing back in.
  5. Check with Administrator, if applicable:

• If you're part of an organization, contact your Zoom administrator to ensure that the Contact Center feature is enabled and correctly configured for your user account.

If one of these solutions work for you, please make sure to reply with what method was successful and mark this question as a solution for future clients. 

Thank you!

Eryk
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you @ZoomerIT .  I have contacted my Admin to assist.