cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will zoom notify me when someone is avalible?

Question_Asker
Listener

When I set a contact to notify me when avalible, I get no notifications that my contact is avalible. Maybe it's that I'm not signed in so I get no notifications? Is there a place where zoom gives you your notifications? How will zoom notify me when someone is avalible? Do I have to be signed in? Can anyone answer these questions? I will really appreciate if you can answer my question.

Spoiler
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Question_Asker 

When you set a contact to alert you when they are available, you also need to be signed-in to your account, as the notification will appear there. If you are not signed-in to the app, Zoom won't be able to notify you by other means. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @Question_Asker 

When you set a contact to alert you when they are available, you also need to be signed-in to your account, as the notification will appear there. If you are not signed-in to the app, Zoom won't be able to notify you by other means. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.