cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send to voicemail missing

Kenoboy
Listener

I have a user setup as an operator, this user has the powerpack and all is working except the option to send to voicemail. when a call comes in and the operator chooses the transfer option from the app it only shows 2 options, Blind transfer and warm transfer...no send to voicemail. When I login with our admin account on the app that option is available. How do I make it so a normal user has the option to send to voicemail???

4 REPLIES 4

BrandonS
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

I just played around with this, but I am an admin with power pack and can't think of a way to easily test this in my environment for you..  I did find an issue of sorts though.  I noticed that even when transferring to a contact's external number (non Zoom) like landline, mobile, etc. it still has the transfer to voicemail icon, but obviously doesn't and can't work for non Zoom numbers.

Fazha
Listener

I am having the same issue as well. When using the Zoom Assistant widget I did see the option for transfer to voicemail, but now it does not appear. Also, like @BrandonS says, on external contacts I did see the option to transfer to voicemail which shouldn't be.

acbalk
Listener

We are having the same issue, was able to test trying to send to voicemail to the same internal user.  Option was there for one person but not another.  Is there a fix for this?

acbalk
Listener

Solved the mystery...  This happens when the user has phone control enable.  For whatever when call control is enable for a desk phone the option to transfer to voicemail from the zoom assistant / widget is no longer available.   If you disable/disconnect call control the option shows back up.