Events and Webinars
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Events and Webinars?

Market and host interactive experiences with the Zoom Events all-in-one virtual event platform or host engaging webinars with Zoom Webinars. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Events and Webinars conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Events and Zoom Webinar support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PC内臓カメラではなく、HDMIで接続したカメラで撮影したいです

設定でカメラを選ぶと内臓カメラしかでてきませんが、HDMIで接続したカメラで撮影して、それを画面に表示したいです。今は無料のプランですが、有料プランのどれにしたらそれが可能になるでしょうか?教えてください。

shion by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Webinar Recordings & repots

We are just starting to use webinars and did our first one. I recorded it to my computer. But now, I can not find any of the reports that were available with a meeting. Can I get those? Or are they not available in the webinar format?

Zoom webinar event

How can I automatically block the google calendar calendar slots of every registrants on my Zoom webinar event registration. For eg., if a user has registered for an event and has got the email confirmation of the zoom link in their inbox, how can I ...

prithvi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Multiple Approvers on one Webinar

Hi there,great that you have a community now. We are currently trying to integrate our Zoom Webinars with Khoros ;-).Part of the issues is that only one person can approve registrants and only one person can see the registration list in Zoom.Is there...

ADMIN QUESTION

Hi guys,, I want to organize an event ( one day) . I will need so to help and have access to the system in case there i s bug Can i give the admin rights to so else ?

JAYPEE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Simultaneous interpretation

Hello! I have a question. If I need the interpretation function, what plan should I purchase? Some time ago I could buy a professional plan + video webinar add-on, but now I do not see this option, only business plan. Is that so, only business plan h...

NataliaF by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes