cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Pro sign up with group Gmail account

asking
Explorer
Explorer

Can I sign up for a Zoom Pro account using my team's group Gmail account?

Purpose of this is so that anyone in my team who is available on the meeting day can sign in to the zoom account with the group Gmail and will be able to conduct the meetings which are beyond 40 minutes. (Zoom Pro required as Zoom basic has a limit of 40 minutes meeting)

If this isn't possible, can someone suggest to me what are possible alternatives for such arrangements?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Prohibition on Sharing. You may not share an account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, unless otherwise expressly pre-approved by Zoom in writing.

You may not share any login credentials or passwords regarding the foregoing with any other individual. You acknowledge that sharing of any such rights is strictly prohibited.

Your right to use or access the Services and Software is personal to you and not assignable or transferable. You may not assign or transfer any account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, except upon (i) an individual termination of employment or relationship with their employer, as applicable, or (ii) Zoom’s prior express written approval.“

https://www.zoom.com/en/trust/terms/ 

Sharing an account the way you suggest is not allowed under the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

Prohibition on Sharing. You may not share an account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, unless otherwise expressly pre-approved by Zoom in writing.

You may not share any login credentials or passwords regarding the foregoing with any other individual. You acknowledge that sharing of any such rights is strictly prohibited.

Your right to use or access the Services and Software is personal to you and not assignable or transferable. You may not assign or transfer any account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, except upon (i) an individual termination of employment or relationship with their employer, as applicable, or (ii) Zoom’s prior express written approval.“

https://www.zoom.com/en/trust/terms/ 

Sharing an account the way you suggest is not allowed under the TOS that you agreed to when you signed up.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

asking
Explorer
Explorer

oh, thank you so much Frank_TB !