cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Change request not enabling Upgrade

Yashodhara
Listener

Hi,

My account was downgraded to a free account due to a billing issue. I cleared the bill, and was about to upgrade it again and casually made a currency change request from USD to INR - big mistake - for 24 hours now, I have been unable to upgrade my account back to a Pro account, and my professional work is suffering. I have no access or ideas - the 'upgrade' feature is just blanked out, and somewhere I read it's because of the currency change (which apparently should take only minutes). 

Any ideas? Would be very grateful for your help!

3 REPLIES 3

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Yashodhara,

Thank you for contacting the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. In order to resolve this, please put in a Billing ticket to our team by going to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new  > select the Billing & Account Management option > fill out the rest of the form > and click Submit. Once submitted, our team can gladly get this resolved for you!

Thanks!

Yashodhara
Listener

Hi, I've done that but it's still not working, this is after another 14 hours of waiting. I've also received an invoice in USD but I can't pay it! Please help?

Nina13
Listener

Was this ever solved? I've been battling with the same issue for a long while now and starting to think that the support team doesn't know how to solve it!