Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Visitor Management System

DKM1987
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I been playing around with Zoom Visitor Management System for some time now at my company and we enjoy it so far but I noticed a few missing features I list below. If someone could provide some information that would much appreciate.

1. How can I disable the Registration step in the visitor email? Or, more specifically, is there a way to send the invitation to a visitor already registered?

2. There appears to be no method to check out a guest. This appears to be automated, and I'm not sure what time Zoom checks out the guest. Is there a method to perform this procedure manually? For example, if I have a visitor arrive between 2pm and 3pm and they depart at 2:30pm, I don't see any option in the settings to check them out at that time.

I also attached a few photos for more examples.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

Carl_Li
Newcomer
Newcomer

1. You’re asking if registered visitors can skip the registration step, correct? Currently, this is not supported. However, after the September release, a new feature will be added: admins will be able to manually add visitors (bypassing the registration step), so visitors won’t need to register again.

2. The check-out feature is already supported, but the button only appears after the visitor has checked in. If you don’t manually check them out, they will be automatically checked out at midnight on the day of their visit.