cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About adding a workspace

yarirobe318
Newcomer
Newcomer

I want to create a workspace type and name from the Add Workspace screen and press the Finish button, but it's grayed out and I can't press it. If anyone knows how to solve this, please let me know.

9 REPLIES 9

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@yarirobe318 - Check to make sure that you have Edit permissions for your role for Workforce Management, not just view permissions.  If you are not an admin on the account, you may need an admin (or the owner) to assist you.

colegs_0-1722691058271.png

@College

Thank you for your reply.

Just to confirm, I'm having trouble figuring out how to get to the Workspace Management role.

Can you tell me?

colegs

You would have to speak to an administrator on the account (or the owner) who can edit the role you are assigned to (or create a new one) that has than functionality enabled).

yarirobe318
Newcomer
Newcomer

@College
Thank you for your reply.
I checked the role and the edit permission was checked as well.
I unchecked it and re-checked it but the situation did not change.

colegs

@yarirobe318 - Are you trying to actually add it in the Workplace Account Settings screen, or directly in the Add Workspace screen?

colegs_0-1722959597171.png

yarirobe318
Newcomer
Newcomer

@College
I'm trying to add it from the Add Workspace screen.
After some trial and error, I've finally managed to press the button,
but the following message appears:
There are no workspace reservation subscriptions. Please purchase one subscription to create a new workspace.

I do have a ZoomRooms license, by the way.

colegs

@yarirobe318 - A Zoom Rooms license is different than the Workspace Reservation licenses.  Please verify that you do actually have Workspace Reservation licenses on your account, and contact your sales person if you need one.

@College
I checked with the sales representative and it seems that the Room license has a Workspace Reservation license
but are there any other possible reasons?

colegs

@yarirobe318 - Looking at what is included with the Zoom Room license, it doesn't include Workspace Reservations.

colegs_0-1723133995915.png

If you have enterprise Workplace licenses, or are in healthcare with Business licenses or above, those licenses do include Workspace Reservation.

colegs_1-1723134189646.png