cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom phone

Sef8825
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are transportation company, we don't have the bebsite and you want the Privacy Policy for SMS Cham. My question: we need to create the web site with Privacy Policy only becouse you need it? Or maybe I don’t understand something, I can send you all the information about our company, we are a completely legal company with all documents and insurance. You have no support for why your service has become so inconvenient and complex. 10DLC Brand Name Active !!!! But we can't activate SMS Campaings because we have not the web site.

4 REPLIES 4

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Sef8825, thank you for posting to the Zoom Community.

I understand your frustration. Unfortunately, these are requirements being asked of by mobile carriers/ TCR for any business utilizing SMS/MMS to communicate with their customers. You can, however, use any of your business social media pages (e.g. LinkedIn/ Facebook, etc.). In this case, please make sure that your privacy policy is uploaded as a PDF document on this social media page. Please do not use personal social media pages.

For more information: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/10dlc-campaign-compliance?id=10dlc

I hope this helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Sef8825
Newcomer
Newcomer

Where can I find all the information about the numbers that are in my account, I need all the account numbers and all pins for porting to different company? 

CarlaA

Hi @Sef8825

We are very sorry to see you go. This article will guide you through how to get your account information from Zoom:  Porting away from Zoom Phone

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Sef8825
Newcomer
Newcomer

try to do it, wrong info
In the navigation menu, click 
Account ManagementBilling, then Billing Contact. Take note of the following