cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing 'Park' and 'RTP Status' from Yealink Desk Phone while in talking Call State

toyma
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

We are currently in the process of switching from 3CX to Zoom Phones. We use Yealink T29Gs, and we want to remove the softkeys for Park and RTP Status while talking on the desk phone We want to remove them because it adds the More softkey which means in order to end the call, you have to press More then End Call.  

I was able to create a custom soft key that ends the call without pressing More but I was only able to put it second or third on the list. I would really like the ability to remove Park and RTP Status so the More button wouldn't exist.

I was also able to manually get rid of the more button by going to the phone web page -> Settings -> Softkey Layout: enabling 'Custom Softkey,' selecting 'Talking' Call State and moving Conference to the 'Unselected Softkeys' category. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find a way to do this through the provisioning template since Yealink doesn't seem to have these variables in their config.

I would like for it to be in a provisioning template or some way to be automatic. We have more than 200 phones, so manually doing it isn't scalable.

Thank you,

Mason

0 REPLIES 0