Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone Assistant always on top

drevilla
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Hello all,

I find the Phone Assintat quite useful, which hides in idle state. But when a call is active, there is no way to hide or minimize it. If you have several widgets or Speed Dial buttons, it can use a lot of space, and you have to keep moving it around to see the screen behind it (document, web, etc.).

I think it should have a minimize option to show just the call control bar during a call.

Best regards,

David

2 REPLIES 2

ZoomieLo
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

HI @drevilla 

In most cases just hovering the cursor away from it it will hide it, if that doesn't help try with this:
Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation menu, click Phone. Click the Settings tab. In the Zoom Assistant - Phone section, click the Zoom Assistant toggle to enable or disable it.
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0058042#:~:text=customize%20the%20....

Let me know if helps

Hi ZoomieLo,

Assistant hides when it is not in a call. When there is an active call, it has some kind of "always on top" and it does not go to the background, or hide or minimize.

And I don't want to disable it, I just want it not to be intrusive while on call status.

Regards,

David