cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Campaign Review Process is Fraudulent

ShannonTJ
Explorer
Explorer

My campaign is constantly turned down despite being VERY CLEAR that we do not sell or share information. I even put together a video: https://www.loom.com/share/4199a5d2195a457ea0701de72d7acebf?sid=319b2eaf-64aa-4c55-b1f3-9c5aeb81fe99

Basically, we don't use SMS/Text for marketing. There is no "central number" and each external-facing staff has their own Zoom Phone number. It's like texting your friend. There's no campaigns or any routing messages or notices going on. Even on Calendly, you only get messages if you schedule a meeting and give us the number in the space where it asks you to put your number to get reminders. Even we know that's not the same as giving blanket permissions.

More frustrating is that we are being hung to dry because we do collaborate with other professionals on the client's team - such as CPAs and Attorneys - to deliver services. We get written permission to share documents and data as to perform a service. But that's interpreted as "yUo s3Z yoU ShArEs InFORmation..." Facepalm.

How can we get to speak with someone who will actually read things for comprehension?

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @ShannonTJ

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with the campaign submissions. Thank you for your patience as our team looks into this.

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?