cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't hear the other person on zoom Phone

Haruna47-
Newcomer
Newcomer

I can't hear the other person on zoom Phone just after changed Wi-Fi router.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Firas_ghobber
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hello Haruna,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing audio issues on Zoom after changing your Wi-Fi router. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that might help:Check Your Device:

• Make sure the microphone, speakers, or headphones are plugged in and not muted. Unplug the device, then plug it back in. 
  • Test Your Audio: Record a message to test your microphone, then listen to the playback to test your speakers or headphones.
  • Check Audio Settings: Make sure that the correct audio output is selected. Adjust the sound or volume settings.
  • Check for Privacy Permissions: Make sure that Zoom is allowed to use your microphone. Make changes to privacy settings to grant permission to access the microphone on your device1.
  • Check Your Internet Connection: If you are experiencing any issue with latency, frozen screen, poor quality audio, or meeting getting disconnected while using a home or non-enterprise Wi-Fi connection, try to connect directly via Wired (if your internet router has wired ports) or try bringing your computer or mobile device closer to the WiFi router or access point in your home or office.
    Update Your System: Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of Zoom. Uninstall the app, then download and reinstall it. Check for any available operating system updates.

Best regards,

Firas

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Firas_ghobber

Hello Haruna,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing audio issues on Zoom after changing your Wi-Fi router. Here are a few troubleshooting steps that might help:Check Your Device:

• Make sure the microphone, speakers, or headphones are plugged in and not muted. Unplug the device, then plug it back in. 
  • Test Your Audio: Record a message to test your microphone, then listen to the playback to test your speakers or headphones.
  • Check Audio Settings: Make sure that the correct audio output is selected. Adjust the sound or volume settings.
  • Check for Privacy Permissions: Make sure that Zoom is allowed to use your microphone. Make changes to privacy settings to grant permission to access the microphone on your device1.
  • Check Your Internet Connection: If you are experiencing any issue with latency, frozen screen, poor quality audio, or meeting getting disconnected while using a home or non-enterprise Wi-Fi connection, try to connect directly via Wired (if your internet router has wired ports) or try bringing your computer or mobile device closer to the WiFi router or access point in your home or office.
    Update Your System: Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of Zoom. Uninstall the app, then download and reinstall it. Check for any available operating system updates.

Best regards,

Firas

Thank you  for giving some directions may help my problem. 

Haruna

Firas_ghobber

Hello, 
Please, if some response helps you, inform me and mark it as solved to help others find the solution quickly.

Thank you, 

Best regards,

Firas