cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not disturb

Christinavarao
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the zoom app on my phone. I would like to put to do not disturb on but it only lets me put it on certain hours and for only 24 hours how do I put it on for the whole weekend I hate zoom. I'm blocked all my notifications from my phone from zoom and I still get phone calls My phone vibrates doesn't ring so annoying. Anyone else have any luck and how can I put a do not disturb on for the whole weekend or when I'm on vacation this is ridiculous.

7 REPLIES 7

PatDuss
Explorer
Explorer

In case you haven't yet, you can setup custom business hours in your phone settings so your phone only rings on weekdays (and only during the hours you are working).

For clarification, is this because there are some weekends when you need your phone active?

I set up to work hours on the weekdays but I don't want my phone to ring on the weekends there's no options to turn it off for the weekends and it only gives you a do not disturb for the most 24 hours what about if you're going on vacation for a week or off for a day or 2 

Strange, might need to see some screenshots of your settings to understand what might be going on. Here's an example of my phone's business hours. It doesn't ring on the days that don't have a checkmark.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 9.05.37 AM.png

On the topic of vacations. That would be set under the Holiday Hours section. Add a new holiday, setup when the start and end dates are and then configure what you want your phone to do (go to voicemail, transfer to another extension, etc...)

Oh have you gone to the Zoom webportal to set this up or are you trying to just do this from the Zoom app on your phone? I'm pretty sure you have to configure this from the Zoom website.

I'm on the app how do I do it on the desktop option

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal. (Zoom.us)
  2. In the navigation menu, click Phone.
  3. Click the Settings tab.
  4. In the Business Hours or Closed Hours section, click Edit next to Call Handling
    Note: To edit call handling settings for Holiday Hours, click Manage next to Holiday List & Call Handling, select a holiday, then click Edit next to Call Handling.

You can find detailed instructions on the Zoom support site here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0069180#:~:text=In%20the%20navigat....

I hope this helps!

Christinavarao
Newcomer
Newcomer

I will try this ty