cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enable a possibility for participant to react anonymously?

mosaik
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello everyone,

I'll try to keep it short: I'm hosting a monthly self-help group meet-up via zoom for people with complex post-traumatic disorders. As such we have participants, who can get triggered or deeply distressed by certain topics, which are sometimes very specific to them and as such unforseeable, thus unavoidable for the group. The idea was to handle it through a spesific emoji reaction. So someone could react with a red X, so we know, this is a difficult subject and to either change the topic or arrange to signal, when the topic is over, so they could mute the group. But I got some feedback, that it can be hard to impossible to use it, because a participant is afraid to expose themself as having this topic as trigger and also is afraid to disturb the group.

I'm searching for a possibility for a participant to signal, that a topic change is beeing wished for, withouth them having to expose, which participant they are. Is there any such thing?

1 REPLY 1

Mary73
Explorer
Explorer

You could share an anonymous survey in the meeting for people to input their responses anonymously. There are several options for doing this. One option available in the Zoom marketplace is Salepager, that lets you create a form for anonymous input where you can manage the responses in a dashboard in real time.