cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video background issue

Bren1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried to put a background, but it seems the background is put on my face and not in the background itself.

I Have a Macbook Air, and I don't understand if the problem is my computer.

4 REPLIES 4

LucaPaleari
Newcomer
Newcomer

I guess you are not using a Green Screen, so you need to disable the green screen option in the lower part of the setting (as per you screenshot).

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Bren1 

If you want to continue using VB with a green screen, which is appears you don't have behind you, you will need to edit the color that the Zoom client is replacing with your VB. Right now its set to replace the color of your face, but if you click the small color box (shown below) and click on the color you want to replace in the video preview, Zoom will begin replacing that color instead of your face. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 09.51.24.png

As @LucaPaleari mentioned, you can also just disable VB with a green screen, so that you don't have to worry about the color matching. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

MsIris
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same with me.

Leebo
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I turn my background on it changes me instead of the background. I do have a green screen. It used to work fine until I did a update from Zoom. Now the background is on me. What do we need to do to fix this?