cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Screen Stopped Working with Latest Update to Zoom!!!

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been using Zoom for over 3 years now with my Zoom Pro Plan. I run a weekly Support Group meeting. At these meetings I routinely Share my screen to show YouTube videos or display webpages and or PDF files. For over 3 years I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM DOING SO. Today, before my meeting, I was prompted by the Zoom app in Windows 10 to install the latest update. I did so. During my Zoom support group meeting today, anytime I tried to share my screen (Webpage in Chrome browser, Picture Viewer and Acrobat Reader), all of the participants so a large gray box. I rebooted my PC, still doesn't work. I rebooted my router and cable modem, still didn't work. I unstalled Zoom, downloaded the Zoom app from Zoom, rebooted, installed Zoom. It worked for one shared screen. When I tried to do it again, it didn't work. I've gone to Settings > Share screen > Advanced. I tried checking the Use TCP connection box, still didn't work. I tried turning off hardware accelaration, still didn't work. How do we let the Devlopers know that their latest update to Zoom (Version 6.1.1 (41705)) has this problem? HELP!!! I need this fixed ASAP for next weeks meeting!!! Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

2 REPLIES 2

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

As proof that the latest update to Zoom broke my ability to Share my screen on my Windows 10 PC, I went onto my MacBook Air with the M1 chip. I did NOT allow the Zoom app to be updated. I started a meeting, had a friend join and I was able to Share my screen which he could perfectly see with no problems. Zoom please FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a Zoom Pro license and apparantly, it DOESN'T come with technical support?! That's ridiculous to me. Is anybody at Zoom even reading this post to offer me, as a loyal paying customer for over 3 years, a solution or at least acknowledge the problem?