cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Screen Stopped Working with Latest Update to Zoom!!!

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been using Zoom for over 3 years now with my Zoom Pro Plan. I run a weekly Support Group meeting. At these meetings I routinely Share my screen to show YouTube videos or display webpages and or PDF files. For over 3 years I HAVE NEVER EVER HAD A PROBLEM DOING SO. Today, before my meeting, I was prompted by the Zoom app in Windows 10 to install the latest update. I did so. During my Zoom support group meeting today, anytime I tried to share my screen (Webpage in Chrome browser, Picture Viewer and Acrobat Reader), all of the participants so a large gray box. I rebooted my PC, still doesn't work. I rebooted my router and cable modem, still didn't work. I unstalled Zoom, downloaded the Zoom app from Zoom, rebooted, installed Zoom. It worked for one shared screen. When I tried to do it again, it didn't work. I've gone to Settings > Share screen > Advanced. I tried checking the Use TCP connection box, still didn't work. I tried turning off hardware accelaration, still didn't work. How do we let the Devlopers know that their latest update to Zoom (Version 6.1.1 (41705)) has this problem? HELP!!! I need this fixed ASAP for next weeks meeting!!! Thanks in advance for any and all help provided.

3 REPLIES 3

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

As proof that the latest update to Zoom broke my ability to Share my screen on my Windows 10 PC, I went onto my MacBook Air with the M1 chip. I did NOT allow the Zoom app to be updated. I started a meeting, had a friend join and I was able to Share my screen which he could perfectly see with no problems. Zoom please FIX THIS ISSUE!!!!

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a Zoom Pro license and apparantly, it DOESN'T come with technical support?! That's ridiculous to me. Is anybody at Zoom even reading this post to offer me, as a loyal paying customer for over 3 years, a solution or at least acknowledge the problem?

TrigMan59
Newcomer
Newcomer

Well, it's now been 3 days since I posted about my problem with Sharing my screen after the latest update to Zoom with no replies. It's nice to know that apparantly Zoom customer service DOESN'T CARE about their paying customers. Maybe it's time for me to ditch Zoom and use Microsoft Teams instead!?