cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIP Link

NatieA
Newcomer
Newcomer

Does someone know how to create or add a SIP link for a scheduled meeting?  I have never seen this option or done it and I am being asked to provide that.

3 REPLIES 3

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @Nati

The "SIP link" is not created manually but rather automatically as one of the options to join the meeting.

Just Schedule a Meeting in Zoom and look at the resulting invitation email's body for a section (after the telephone numbers) that says "Join from an H.323/SIP room system"; a SIP URI ( or SIP link) will be found there and it typically looks like an "E-Mail" address where the domain is "<meeting-id>@zoomcrc.com"

As part of a Zoom Scheduled Meeting, you will find other mechanisms to join:  H.323, SIP, Skype for Business.

I hope this helps.

H, Vinnie.  Thanks for your reply.  Yeah, I looked for that.  The meetings I created did not generate that and I’m wondering if there is a setting I need to change.  I just didn’t find anything.   It only created the links via email, passcode, or telephone.  No SIP.  

I have the Zoom One Pro account with two users.  Is there any issue with the plan that I have?

Vinnie

I see. Not all types of Zoom Accounts support Interoperation with SIP, but if your does, take a look to this document that explains how to do it.

🔗 https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/14599848014477-Enabling-SIP-Video-Interop-for-Meetings 🔗

If you don't see that, just create a meeting and try joining by using this format:

Zoom meeting without password:     [Meeting ID]...[Host Key]@zoomcrc.com

Zoom meeting with password:           [Meeting ID].[Password]..[Host Key]@zoomcrc.com

If none of it works, your account seems like it doesn't support it,  but maybe by purchasing an Add-on License  (CRC Port) can be done. In the past you needed to buy the CRC Add-on, but now I am not sure; but you can always open a ticket with Zoom Support and they will point you in the right direction.