cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meetings are impossible to find in Zoom Workplace

KRev
Explorer
Explorer

Last week, I finally updated my Zoom app. Now it's Zoom Workplace. I don't know what version it is because I don't know where I can find that info anymore.

Since last week, recurring meetings are hard to find. The option to view them is relegated to a tiny little thing under a giant blank square that should be the calendar. I don't use the calendar, all my meetings are recurring ones with no fixed time, so that's just useless space.

Today, I opened Zoom and the option I saw under the calendar was not there. I missed most of one meeting trying to find where Zoom had hidden them this time. I finally clicked something (don't know what), and the option for those meetings showed back up under the "calendar". I'm tired of this. I don't use most of this stupid stuff Zoom keeps adding, but there is no option to toggle it off or mark it as less important or anything, instead I have to play hide-and-seek with my meetings every time Zoom decides they've had a bright idea yet again.

I saw a post from April saying that you can separate the meetings and calendar tabs. I cannot find this option on the app nor the website, so maybe it's just me, but I think Zoom got rid of the option to unmerge them? I could be wrong on that front. It's saying that calendar setting have been moved to the "Mail & Calendar" tab, but those are just to sync calendar and contacts, and I don't care for that. I just want my meetings to show up and not have to go on a treasure hunt for them.

Does anyone know if those tabs can still be unmerged? 

0 REPLIES 0