cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meeting disappeared?

TuckerSchool
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have 2 regular recurring meetings - one every Monday at 11am, and one every Wednesday at 6pm.  Today I discovered the meetings are no longer showing up on my list of upcoming meetings.  There's nowhere to start the meeting from.  I could recreate it, except the meeting link has been published  a number of places as they are regular office hours for virtual students.  If I find the link (like, that I sent out via email to a student in the past) it lets me start it and recognizes I'm the host, and all is well.  But how can I get it back to showing up in my list of scheduled meetings??

10 REPLIES 10

Dunaitis
Newcomer
Newcomer

We also had one recurring meeting disappear today.  How do we get it back with same control information.  Going further, I do not see it in any history - like it never existed.

YES! Any history of ours is gone, too!

I found this answer in another recent help topic, and I did find my recurring meeting at the very bottom of my "meetings" page. But they're still not showing on my Zoom calendar in the app/web portal as upcoming meetings or past meetings......

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/I-DON-T-WANT-ZOOM-WORKPLACE-how-do-I-turn-it-off/m-p/178238

FelixBurnett2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Check your calendar settings or syncing preferences to ensure recurring meetings are visible. If needed, re-sync your calendar or update meeting settings in your scheduling tool.

It's not that it's not showing up on my calendar (I mean, it's not, but I don't have my sync turned on). When I login to my online Zoom account it's not showing as an upcoming meeting.  When I open the desktop application it's not showing up as an upcoming meeting.

Dunaitis
Newcomer
Newcomer

We had four scheduled, only one was impacted.  Hopefully there is a fix for this.  I have turned the calendar sync off.  My wife tells me she can see the meeting in the mobile app, but not in my desktop.

This likely comes down to the calendar sync. Most email calendars are not really made for handling recurring meetings passed a certain number of occurrences. There is a Zoom marketplace app, Salepager, for managing recurring meetings including sending the link out and viewing upcoming meetings and adding attendees.

The meeting(s) weren't setup via an email extension, and my calendar isn't syncing.  It's not that they're not showing up in my email calendar.....they're not showing up in Zoom anymore (the web portal or the desktop application).

dsardone
Newcomer
Newcomer

Having the exact same problem - I recently updated zoom and my recurring meeting has completely disappeared. Let us know if you find a solution!

I found this answer in another recent help topic, and I did find my recurring meeting at the very bottom of my "meetings" page. But they're still not showing on my Zoom calendar in the app/web portal as upcoming meetings or past meetings......

https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/I-DON-T-WANT-ZOOM-WORKPLACE-how-do-I-turn-it-off/m-p/178238