cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings showing at the wrong time or not showing up at all - what could it be? Its not time zone...

CherieB
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, Can anybody help with this issue?  Zoom meetings are showing at the wrong time, or not showing up at all.  I was made alternate host for a meeting yesterday and it's not showing up for me today.  Other meetings are showing on random days with random times.  Ive checked my time zone in my profile and it is correct.  What could this be down to?  Thanks🙏

3 REPLIES 3

carolef
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'd love to know that answer to this - I am geting the same thing.  A weekly scheduled meeting is showing as at 12AM not 12PM, which it should be.  When I go into the meetings to alter the time, it is already correctly listed as 12pm.  Confused!

Hi Carole, so when this happened with me I had to get our IT department involved.  We had to update on my end and I believe on their end, too and it resolved some of the inconsistencies.  In the meantime I would recommend creating meetings directly In zoom in your browser rather than creating in your calendar.

carolef
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks Cherie - yes these were all created in zoom itself.  The ones created in my calender work ok it seems