cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaining the account as pro account when joining a scheduled meeting

young616d
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a question about scheduled meetings.

I have currently two accounts linked together (sharing pro account).

If I have scheduled a meeting, for example, tomorrow with my account maintaining pro account,

would the meeting tomorrow be held as a pro hosted meeting (unlimited meetining time) regardless of whether or not I join the meeting as a basic account or a pro account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @young616d.

We’ll, I’m not sure why you’d want to join your meeting only from an account other than the one that created it*, but the answer to your question is Yes, the meeting will be “unlimited” (though even Pro meetings are limited to 39 hours). The Meeting Duration and the Meeting Capacity are both tied to the Licenses on the Meeting Owner’s account at the time the meeting starts.

*Actually, I do log in with another account often enough, but both accounts are Pro accounts, and share Scheduling Privilege with each other. When you’re setting up a complex set of meetings – like two back to back client meetings – it can come in handy. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @young616d.

We’ll, I’m not sure why you’d want to join your meeting only from an account other than the one that created it*, but the answer to your question is Yes, the meeting will be “unlimited” (though even Pro meetings are limited to 39 hours). The Meeting Duration and the Meeting Capacity are both tied to the Licenses on the Meeting Owner’s account at the time the meeting starts.

*Actually, I do log in with another account often enough, but both accounts are Pro accounts, and share Scheduling Privilege with each other. When you’re setting up a complex set of meetings – like two back to back client meetings – it can come in handy. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !