cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low quality music with bluetooth headphones (live music)

Lailalai
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I offer live music sessions through zoom and somehow, even after various tests, the only way to get good quality sound of my live music is if the participants connect with cable-headphones. My music gear is all professional, so that is not the issue. Whenever someone listens with bluetooth headphones the quality turns really bad. Can someone tell me why this could be?

1 REPLY 1

fireUrchin
Newcomer
Newcomer

I wish I could help you.  Since the recent changes on zoom, experiencing similar problems on my end..... I play recorded music playlists for dances and always wear bluetooth headphones myself because I live in an apartment and it's late.  
Been doing this every week since 1/2021, and attending other's dances without major issues. Those that did usually happened with some new zoom change and were resolved fairly fast.  Now the sound is HIGH on tones checking the AUDIO, but SOUND FOR MUSIC - DROPS & bounces around with drop outs, even if I turn each song volume higher. I have all my audio up full volume to hear it at all. 

New speakers of the same type I used prior, that sound great on the desktop, until I share sound on zoom, or even turn on zoom -   so this isn't the issue. I'm seeking answers, too. 

However,  as for your listeners, I had way fewer problems listening at another dance.  Which adds no clues. Sorry.