cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indeed

MDDerby
Newcomer
Newcomer

I use Indeed to schedule interviews with potential candidates.  They allow for third party video conferencing, but I need to paste a video link.  I do it this way because Indeed has access to my calendar so the candidate can pick a mutually beneficial time.  The problem is, I dont know where to get the video link without first creating a dummy interview in Outlook and than copying that link to Indeed to send to the client. When the client picks a time, I then have to go back to Outlook to edit the dummy interview so that we are using the same link.

4 REPLIES 4

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello @MDDerby,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

You can check out this article on using your Personal Meeting ID and utilizing the waiting room since you'll be using it with different applicants.

Let me know if you need further assistance

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

So I followed your directions for using PMI for scheduled meetings and checked off Personal Meeting ID.  Now where do I get the link to place on Indeed for the applicant to click?

MGSR

Open the Zoom Workplace app and go to the Meetings tab. There, you'll find a list of meetings you've set up. Click on any meeting, to see its details and the link to join it.

Mark
Zoom Community Team

MGSR

Hi @MDDerby!

Just want to follow up regarding your concerns.
If it has been resolved by the previous responses, please press Accept as Solution.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

Mark
Zoom Community Team