cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’d like to request that 1080p video quality be made available for Pro account users.

nunopires
Explorer
Explorer

Hi Zoom Team,

I’d like to request that 1080p video quality be made available for Pro account users. As a solo entrepreneur, upgrading to a Business account with 10 licenses is a huge and impractical jump, given that I only need a single license but still require higher video quality for professional meetings.

Many solo entrepreneurs and small business owners rely heavily on Zoom for their meetings, and 720p can be limiting in today’s standards. Competing platforms often offer 1080p without such restrictions, making it harder to justify remaining on the Pro plan.

I believe adding the option for 1080p on Pro accounts, even at an additional cost, would be a huge benefit for independent professionals who need high-quality video without being forced into a multi-license business plan.

Thank you for considering this!

Best regards,

1 REPLY 1

jdott16
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hello,

Please see my response here for the next steps with this request: https://community.zoom.com/t5/Zoom-Meetings/Feedback-to-Zoom-for-FULL-HD-Videos-on-the-PRO/m-p/21014...

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake