cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I DON'T WANT ZOOM WORKPLACE - how do I turn it off?

drecdevine
Newcomer
Newcomer

I went into my Zoom today, which I use for personal reasons to stay in touch with family. I opened on my desktop, per usual, signed in, and it immediately took me to "Zoom Workplace" and all my scheduled meetings were gone. I had to go onto Zoom's website and login to my account there in order to find them. 

I do not want Zoom workplace.  I do not want to be charged for Zoom workplace. I don't want to have to sign in through the website. If I find out I'm being charged extra for a service I neither wanted nor use, I'm cancelling my account and moving to another online meeting platform. 

Does anyone know how to switch back, or have experienced this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!! Your recurring meetings are NOT GONE! In the meetings tab look at the very bottom of the window and you will see a link that says "Recurring (XX)" (where XX is the number of recurring meetings).

Zoom Workplace is simply the latest version of Zoom and offers numerous features in part includes to manage chatting before, during, and after, scheduling, calendaring, starting, and editing meetings.

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49

Agree!

TheRones
Newcomer
Newcomer

I HATE this new version.  It's incredibly glitchy on my PC and it's already affected meeting with clients!!  This is unacceptable.  Is there a way to downgrade or revert back to the previous version?

cbowden
Newcomer
Newcomer

Zoom Workplace sucks! Please restore the old version - might as well move to Teams now! 

I can't find anyplace that shows Workplace settings. 

curlupwkelli
Newcomer
Newcomer

how to delete zoom workplace hate it want it back to the og version?

ddenison-johst
Newcomer
Newcomer

Had to disable google calendar zoom extensions to get persistent reoccuring meetings to work right again.

seayak
Newcomer
Newcomer

The last thing I need is another calendar. I manage Zoom meetings through calendar invites, that I view in a calendar app. I DEFINITELY want to turn off the massive calendar view in the "new" Zoom. I just want video calls, thank you, stop competing to me more than that!

Kim24
Newcomer
Newcomer

ANOTHER MAJOR PROBLEM -- I did not get the Low System Resources warnings for the last six months or so and am getting them now, with fewer items open. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

helengabel
Newcomer
Newcomer

I too, would love to revert to the old version.  This one is always saying the connection is unstable, and I'm having the same "disappearing meeting" issues that others have reported.  Please, how does one get OUT of Zoom Workplace??

coachsteele99

zoom workplace is an unnecessary complication to a formerly great program. I'd love to have the original back. Is there anyway to do. I'd hate to go to Skype or Google meetings.