cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close or cap registration for a future event?

billbailey
Participant
Participant

Hello! I have an event with 158 people registered. How can I close or cap registration for this event? For now, I have left the registration setting as 'manually approve' which is the closest thing that I can find.

Thanks for any help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @billbailey 

Meeting registration does not have the ability to automatically cap the total # of registrants, only Webinar registration can do so. In such a case, the best option is to switch your Approval method from Automatic to Manual, and then simply stop approving new registrants. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi

Yes you can do restrict number of registrant, see attached capture for your reference.

Hope it helps! please like and mark this as solution so whenever someone has the same question this content will help.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Hello Nafi--thanks for your kind reply!

I do not have that option on my registration settings. I notice that your settings mention a webinar when my event is standard Zoom meeting. I wonder if that is the difference.

Thanks for your help!

Bort

Hi @billbailey 

Meeting registration does not have the ability to automatically cap the total # of registrants, only Webinar registration can do so. In such a case, the best option is to switch your Approval method from Automatic to Manual, and then simply stop approving new registrants. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you! Yes--that's what I've done.  Being able to cap or close meeting registration would be a helpful feature.  Thanks again. I don' think there are any other options at the moment. I will mark it as accepted.