cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Can we Host without running into a verification code

Maxzi64
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am a member of a group (12 Step Group ) that has different people running different meetings on the same accounts . We recently have had ) trouble signing in when we had to produce a verification code , which was sent to the email of the person associated with the sign in code . One account went to our chair , and the other one to the secretary . So every time a new person wants to log onto the shared account to host a meeting , or a familiar person is using a different device (I personally can use 3 different devices to log on :iPad , phone , and computer  ) or if you had not signed in on a a specific device for a certain time (?) it would send you a message to type in a verification code (which of course would be sent to the chair or secretary . Most of our members do not want to be bothering either the Chair or secretary to get into the meeting . one or more to get into the 

4 REPLIES 4

Jeanne_K
Newcomer
Newcomer

I need the answer to this as well.  

BRTA_webmaster
Newcomer
Newcomer

Me, too.

VA
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @Maxzi64 please be aware that sharing a Zoom Account is against our Terms of Service (TOS). You can look into our TOS here at https://zoom.us/terms under 'Use of services and your responsibilities'.  It sounds like you're being sent a one time password, which is a feature we use to help keep your account secure. Troubleshooting tips for one time passwords are available in our support article here.

Virginia
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

fyzoom
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried to sign into any meeting by putting the meeting ID and pw.  Meetings  I go to all the time and no meeting id or password works anymore.  It is so frustrating because they said I can not use live support because it is not part of my plan but I can not get into zoom.  What do I do?