cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed: Wi-Fi Connectivity and Lag Issues During Zoom Meetings on Intel vPro Laptop

DanielleMorris
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing some frustrating issues with my Intel vPro laptop when using Zoom for meetings and online classes. Whenever I start a Zoom meeting, especially for extended classes, my laptop’s Wi-Fi connectivity becomes inconsistent. The connection goes up and down, which significantly affects the quality of the meetings. I’ve also noticed that there is sometimes a noticeable lag in both audio and video during these sessions.

Here are some details about my setup:

Laptop Model: Intel vPro

Window 11

Internet Connection: Local server Wi-Fi near my home

Issue: Wi-Fi connectivity drops intermittently during Zoom meetings; audio and video lag

I’ve tried a few troubleshooting steps already:

Restarting the router and laptop.

Checking for and installing any available updates for Zoom and my laptop's network drivers.

Ensuring no other devices are heavily using the Wi-Fi bandwidth during meetings.

Despite these efforts, the issues persist. I’m wondering if there are any specific settings or configurations on my Intel vPro laptop that I should check to improve the situation. Additionally, are there any recommended solutions or best practices for using Zoom effectively on a local Wi-Fi network?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Best regards,

Danielle Morris

0 REPLIES 0