cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing Some Issues with Zoom Audio/Video Freezes on High-Speed Fiber Internet – Any Advice?

jonathanjone
Explorer
Explorer

Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out to see if anyone has faced similar issues with Zoom Meetings (Version 5.15.7) and might have some advice. Despite having a high-speed fiber internet connection, I’ve been experiencing frequent audio and video freezes during my Zoom calls. This is becoming a major concern, especially during important meetings.

I suspect it could be related to my current IT solutions, such as my router configuration or firewall settings. I have tried restarting the router and checking for firmware updates, but it didn’t solve the problem. I’m wondering if advanced settings like QoS (Quality of Service), port forwarding, or firewall rules could be interfering with Zoom’s connectivity.

Has anyone else had similar problems with Zoom on high-speed internet, and if so, what steps did you take to resolve them? Should I look into optimizing the router or firewall settings to ensure smooth video and audio performance?

I would appreciate any advice on diagnosing and fixing this issue. If you have any recommendations for specific configurations or tools that could help, it would be really helpful!

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and support.

Best regards,
Jonathan Jone

0 REPLIES 0