cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot share screen on Zoom using new Surface Computer

SmarkL
Newcomer
Newcomer

Recently purchased a new Surface Pro and tried to use Zoom. 

Zoom loads fine and can get to the point of communicating with invited attendees but when I try to share my screen it will not work. Either indicates that I am screen sharing but just shows a blank screen that Attendees cannot see or momentarily shows my shared screen (with Powerpoint Presentation) then goes blank.

A few times it maintained the shared screen but then I lost voice communications or got kicked out of Zoom altogether. 

Anyone else having this issue. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing Zoom but no change.

1 REPLY 1

aileenfelix
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi SmarkL - to my knowledge, Zoom should work with Surface Pro. For this issue, I would recommend that you create a technical support ticket through this link, so one of our tech engineers can further check and assist. 

Also, you might want to check this thread as one of our Zoom Customers also had issues using Zoom on his Surface Pro, but was able to use it okay after he downloaded an older version of the Zoom app. But, I would still recommend that you create a tech case so this can be checked and the appropriate fix can be provided by our tech team. Thank you.