cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find "Upcoming Meetings" after updating Zoom app on Mac

akakak
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, guys. I'm sorry if this question has been already discussed.

After updating zoom app on mac OS, it does not show "Upcoming Meetings" on the top page of the app. My iOS app still show it, though... How can I fix this?

The first image is the screen shot of the Zoom app on my Mac. The second one is on iPad. You can see the Upcoming events on iOS although you cannot on Mac OS.

The version of zoom app is Version: 5.14.10 (19202). Mac OS is 13.4.1 (22F82).

Thanks.

zoom on mac oszoom on mac os

zoom on iOSzoom on iOS

9 REPLIES 9

EVGT
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue! Did you find a work around this? Also using Mac version 13.4.1 but Zoom version 5.15.3. So frustrating not having upcoming meetings showing as before, I have to scroll through the calendar to find any meetings. 

The-AlphaCC
Newcomer
Newcomer

The exact thing is happening to me, and I am very frustrated! Please tell us how to fix this, Zoom!

Donsamito
Newcomer
Newcomer

This happened to me on the PC desktop client as well. Also I used to be able to do livechat with zoom and you can't do this any more even with a paid account. What is that about?

akakak
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you for informing me of your similar situation. Hey, Zoom, please fix this issue...

JLB1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have exactly the same problem. I have logged in and out and reinstalled to the latest version (5.15.3) and the problem still exists. I can scroll through dates on the right panel, but that's not the point. And I can see all of them if I log into my account on Zoom, but that's not the point, either. They have broken it. Why? What a pain!

RobertSD
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue. Can't find or start my upcoming meetings. This is really a big problem for me. Please help!

EVGT
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been in touch with Zoom support about the Zoom app and they said:

We would just like to inform you that this is the latest update of Zoom which is why all of the interface of the Zoom client has been updated. In order to access your scheduled meetings in the Zoom client, you would need to click the right arrow button in the Zoom client, and you'd have to navigate on each day/date. As a workaround you can utilize the web portal which through accessing zoom.us website using a browser. From there, you'd be able to access your upcoming and previous meetings. 

It's ridiculous to have us all scrolling through each day to get to the months ahead (in fact that doesn't function either, as there are no arrows to scroll) - the service no longer seems useable.

If that is the case, I will be looking for a new service. There is no reason that I can possibly think of to take away this function. It is highly inconvenient not to have a list of upcoming meetings, as I make frequent changes to my meetings and will not be wasting my time scrolling to the appropriate date when that date could be weeks or months from now. I have meetings every day of the week. Time to find a different service....

Agree! That's what I said to them in response, it no longer meets my needs (or many others I imagine). I'm hoping they listen to feedback from everyone and make changes but time for me to start looking elsewhere if not.