Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft 365 calender(Company) integrated with zoom stopped syncing

indranilb18
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, 

I used to take my zoom calls through samsung galaxy fold 5 as my Microsoft 365 calender(Company) integrated with zoom.

Today onwards Calender stopped syncing and it is showing calender is disconnected. I reconnected the calender with company credential at end it is given message that request access to adminstrator. once I did that , I got messge "Request for access to Zoom received" on official email. There is no clarity on which adminstrator it went in for approval.

Now I am unable to access my zoom calls from my mobile zoom app. I have latest zoom app download on my mobile. Also through desktop I did the same process as described above with same result. Due to the unnecessary addition of authentication issue , zoom is now unusable through mobile. Let me know if there is any resolution. 

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@indranilb18 - I am not sure why your calendar would stop syncing, but if it was approved by your Zoom account admin, and nothing changed, the approvals would still apply on the Zoom side.  

If you want to make sure that you are seeing all your events in both calendars, make sure that you have bidirectional syncing enabled. (Settings -> Calendar)

colegs_0-1723065571665.png