cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webinar only to those attendees who have been approved to join the session

amirge10
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am writing to inquire about a feature for our  webinar. Specifically, I would like to know if there is a way to send the recording of the webinar only to those attendees who have been approved to join the session. We want to ensure that only authorized participants have access to the recording.

I would appreciate any guidance you can provide on how to implement this or any existing settings within Zoom that would allow us to achieve this.

Thank you for your assistance.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @amirge10.

I'm confused a bit by your phrase "only to those attendees who have been approved to join the session".

When you are setting up registration, you can enable manual or automatic approval. This is one way to control who enters the webinar.  Enabling automatic approval is, essentially, approving all registrants to join the session.  If you want to be able to deny certain people from attending, you'd need to enable manual approval, and review each registration individually; you approve those that are permitted to join.

Is there some other approval process you're using?

As a reminder, webinar hosts can create follow-up emails to those that attended and a separate email to absentees.  My understanding is that if a registration is not approved (automatically, or if enabled, not manually), then they would not receive any follow-up email.

See this Zoom Support article for some additional information:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065074 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !