cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Add to calendar" post webinar registration

mary_wizer
Explorer
Explorer

Currently, after someone registers for a webinar, they have to check their email for a confirmation to "add to calendar". It would be better if it was on the page right after they submit their info... instead of having to go to their email. Am I missing something? If not, how do I submit a feature request? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

It is possible to sent a direct calendar invitation to registrations so they don't have to click "Add to calendar". This can be accomplished using APIs. If you are not a developer you can use Salepager, a Zoom app, to share direct calendar invitations with webinar registrants so that the webinar populates on their calendar without them having to click "add to calendar". This greatly enhances attendance. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

meriment
Contributor I
Contributor I

It is possible to sent a direct calendar invitation to registrations so they don't have to click "Add to calendar". This can be accomplished using APIs. If you are not a developer you can use Salepager, a Zoom app, to share direct calendar invitations with webinar registrants so that the webinar populates on their calendar without them having to click "add to calendar". This greatly enhances attendance. 

Awesome, will look, thank you!