cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events Calendar Download for Organizer

Tanster
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I am unable to find where to download the calendar ics file for a Zoom Event that I created - I obviously will not be registering for my own event as the organzier.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mgstark
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @Tanster another option is click on Special Roles > then select "Export". There will be your direct join link there, so you could create a calendar invite for yourself in your mail app and just paste that join link.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

mgstark

@Tanster (if this is a multiple day event and you are the host) you can download that from the event lobby. One option is to go and bookmark all the sessions, then go to "Itinerary" there will be an option "Export itinerary as ICS file". Also wanted to say, if you book a single day event you will notice we send ICS to the host in that original email, but in multiple day this isn't currently sent in the email to the host.

Note: for attendees they will see the option to add to their calendar as they register on the confirmation page and in the email there are options to download ICS, as well as the itinerary option within the lobby .etc

Tanster
Newcomer
Newcomer

Than kyou Mark, however when I set this up I was not sent an email.  I am the host and the only organizer/host.    It is a single day event.  I am testing it out so it is really a meeting, that I want to see the capablilities.  In the lobby, there is no download.  it only shows me when the lobby opens and closes.

mgstark

@Tanster Hi there, no problems.

I was just testing again to double check and whenever I create any event on my hub and click "publish" it sends me the host/organizer the email with ICS. It might be worth checking your email spam to see if it is accidentally being placed there.

Also if you created just a Single Session event then there won't be the itinerary option, that is for multiple session events since there could be hundreds of different sessions to attend.

Tanster
Newcomer
Newcomer

I check my spam box and quarantined emails regularly for just this reason.  It was not sent.  Is there not anyplace I can download the ics file?

mgstark

Hi @Tanster another option is click on Special Roles > then select "Export". There will be your direct join link there, so you could create a calendar invite for yourself in your mail app and just paste that join link.

Tanster
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thank you, that worked.  🙂