cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up help for sound bath online meeting

RR11

Hi,

I'm looking for some help with setting up a call. I'll explain what my ideal set up would be and explain what happened and maybe someone can guide me.

I wanted to do an online soundbath with meditation and vocal interaction with the attendees at the beginning and end of the session. I also wanted to admit the attendees as they arrived. 

I was using a laptop a distance away from me to capture the space, my bowls and I a long with rode wireless mics to pick up the sound. First problem to overcome was how I could admit attendees from a second device so I didn't have to get up and walk over to the laptop each time someone wanted to join. I only had one user license so when I tried to log in on the same user name on a different device a phone or tablet, it wouldn't work. There was echo, I tried to muted one of the accounts and it didn't work. Do I need a second license to manage the call?

Apart from that, the real issue was the audio settings. If I had it set up as a musician setting so that people would hear the sound of the crystal bowls playing, when we would talk there was an awful echo. So I had to set it for talking, then change it to the music settings, play, then get back up to change it for the interaction at the end. It wasn't a smooth experience for anyone.

Is there a good way to set up the zoom call settings that doesn't require switching audio in between. I've been on calls with others and it worked for them so feel like I am missing something.

Any guidance on how to admit callers with a second device and how to do the audio, I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks so much,

R

0 REPLIES 0