cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

can't update zoom - error code 10082

tldwt
Newcomer
Newcomer

When updating to latest Zoom version, we are getting error code 10082.  What can we do to get past this?

9 REPLIES 9

crchan123
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi @tldwt, welcome to the Zoom community! Can you try un-installing and re-installing Zoom and let me know if that resolves the issue?

un-installing complete and again try to install, but still this error  code 10082

Despite a number of queries with the same issue, no-one seems to be able to resolve this. Yes, I've tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling and I get the same error, same as the other people who've asked.  How can I resolve this, please?

If you're going to ask someone to let you know if the issue is resolved - Especially as an employee of the product - f** answer when there's a reply. Microsoft's Learn is not the platform to emulate.

Did you ever get an answer? We are having this issue again today.

Nope - nothing so far (surprise!), we can't even install it now. We use it on the web instead.

Wow that is since April!  I have a ticket open and will share if there is a fix. We can't just use the web version, isn't it limited to what you can do, like record?

Fortunately for us we don't need the extras, we just do straightforward meetings with the occasional screen share. We'd be in big trouble if we needed anything else, going by Zoom's interest so far. Thanks for the offer to share when (if) there's a fix, it's appreciated

hannandcl
Newcomer
Newcomer

When updating to latest Zoom version, we are getting error code 10082.  What can we do to get past this?