cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Users Export

marafinom
Contributor I
Contributor I

Our org would like to view all of the users of a particular Zoom App, but there are several pages of users. Is there a way to export this information?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Thank you for the clarification. At this time, feature requests are managed by sending feedback. We encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will then be passed along to the relevant product team for review.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MGSR

Hello @marafinom,

You can check out this article for batch importing, exporting, or updating users on your Zoom account.

Let us know if this helps or if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team

Hi Mark - thanks for your reply, but it seems that the article link is broken. 

MGSR

I'm sorry for that and thank you for letting me know. I have updated the link and it should work now.
If it solves your concern, please don't forget to mark as solution. If you need further assistance, please let us.

Mark
Zoom Community Team

Thank you for providing that, but it seems that these instructions are not conducive to what I'm trying to do. I am trying to export users in the App Marketplace and/or users listed having activity for a specific app. The instructions seem to be just for uploading people to the main account.

If this functionality does not exist, is there a place I can submit a feature request? The Call Logs page in the Marketplace Manage area has exactly what I'm looking for, but I'd like it for the Users & groups and Activity logs tabs.

marafinom_0-1725995288257.png

MGSR

Thank you for the clarification. At this time, feature requests are managed by sending feedback. We encourage you to submit this idea there, where the information will then be passed along to the relevant product team for review.

Mark
Zoom Community Team