cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Fireflies, and Calendar

joefmartinez
Newcomer
Newcomer

Is anyone facing the same issue with Zoom. It is too invasive via the AI, Fireflies and other AI applications. I have tried customer support to no avail. It also wants to take over my calendar, I use Outlook, I don't need another calendar. 

I am frustrated and moving my company to Teams, there is no support from the Zoom team. 

1 REPLY 1

AGLLC
Newcomer
Newcomer

This is actually  not a ZOOM issue - it's a Google Chrome issue with Fireflies.AI.  I inadvertently opened notes from an association where the Fireflies.AI notetaking program was used.  Apparently, upon opening the notes - you are giving permission to FireFlies.AI to impinge upon your various meeting footprints.  I "googled" how to remove this 3rd Party App from Google Chrome but haven't yet been successful in accomplishing this goal despite trying to follow the haphazard instructions provided via Google.   However, my settings in Zoom are designed that I proactively admit users to my meetings.  So - I just don't allow the FireFlies.AI Notetaker to be able to join the meeting.  You can make the same adjustment with Teams.   In my opinion, the FireFlies product should be an OPT-IN not an OPT-OUT situation.  Soooo Annoying.