cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*Name* is typing....

Account_User
Listener

I have a suggestion for Zoom to have the user's name and that the user is typing now. 

Like *Name* is typing.... 

I am a student and I think this feature will be way more effective for students to interact with instructors, and the instructors will know that the student is typing in the answer, so I should wait. 

Because the professors sometime feel like no one is collaborating, and they end up moving on, when in reality the student is typing in his/her answer in the chat, and because of the already moving on, the student ends up no effectively collaborating in the session. 

Adding this feature will definitely solve this type of issue. 

Thanks a lot, I hope that we can see this feature applied in the near future!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ben_ZoomSE
Listener

This is a great suggestion, thank you.  We will certainly evaluate this as we continue to improve the Zoom platform!

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

beardbrad
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Account_User,

This is a great idea, especially for education use cases. If you'd like to officially submit this request you can do some by following this link Suggest a new idea

Brad

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ben_ZoomSE
Listener

This is a great suggestion, thank you.  We will certainly evaluate this as we continue to improve the Zoom platform!

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

beardbrad

Account_User,

This is a great idea, especially for education use cases. If you'd like to officially submit this request you can do some by following this link Suggest a new idea

Brad