cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco WebEx Room and Zoom DTMF Commands

Nate85
Listener

I am attempting to build a Macro within my Cisco Room Systems and am not sure how to get the information I need and hoping this community can help.

We will be using Zoom with the Hybrid Calendar OBTP to join meetings.The issue I am facing is when joining a meeting, currently you must hit

1. Show/Hide Non Video Participants
  2. Show/ Hide Name Labels
  3. Manually enter the passcode from the invite.

I would like to bake all of this in so that when a user joins the call, all of this happens suppressed and there is no extra user interaction on the system.

Question:
What are the DTMF commands for these items? All the articles I am finding do not have the first 2 on my list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

For show/hide names, please refer to the original article I sent and scroll all the way down.

bstrelko_0-1699594659033.png

For hide/show non-video participants, you can do this in-call:

bstrelko_1-1699595219742.png

If you are using macros, you should be able to script the in-call sequence fairly easily.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

bstrelko

You should have everything you need here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202405539-SIP-H-323-Room-Connector-Dial-Strings#h_01EX5JRN...

All of the commands you've requested can be baked into the initial dial-string on a Cisco system - please review prerequisites listed in the article.

Thanks, that semi gets me there, minus the show/hide name labels, show/hide non video participants. Any idea where those commands are?

Apologies if this is somewhere I am missing as I am very inexperienced with Cisco Macro building.

bstrelko

For show/hide names, please refer to the original article I sent and scroll all the way down.

bstrelko_0-1699594659033.png

For hide/show non-video participants, you can do this in-call:

bstrelko_1-1699595219742.png

If you are using macros, you should be able to script the in-call sequence fairly easily.